Healing Insights, the Colon Hydrotherapy Experts
We Are Experienced … Healing Insights Has Performed More Colonics – Over 70,000! – Than Any Other Provider in Minnesota!
Open 7 Days a Week, Call For an Appointment!
Colonic – Colon Hydrotherapy – Prices
- $89.95 Colonic – One session
- $78.95 Colonic – Keep Clean Member Discount*
*Membership is automatic for Healing Insights clients if they complete 20 Colonic sessions within any 12 month period of time. To maintain membership simply complete 10 Colonic sessions per year thereafter. You may also purchase a membership, see package pricing below.
NEW Money Saving Packages!
- $399.95 5 Session Discount Package*
- $169.95 2 Session Discount Package*
*5 and 2 Session Discount Packages do have some restrictions including sessions must be completed within 60 days.
- $1,579.00 20 Sessions & Keep Clean Membership
Additive Options to Colon Hydrotherapy Session:
- $5.00 – Bring your product. Liquid solutions you provide are added to the Colonic water.
- $9.95 – Garlic and/or Aloe Vera. We supply the Garlic and AloeVera liquid product and add them to the Colonic water.
FREE Use of “Hothouse” and Chi Machine.
Clients are welcome to use free of charge these devices before or after their appointment for Colon Hydrotherapy or any other therapy appointment. Their use is subject to availability, of course.
- The Hothouse (we call it the “Dome”) is a trademark name for a device that like a sauna warms the body using far infrared rays. We have the Hothouse sitting on a tray-like stand that rolls up over your belly while you sit in a chair or you may lie on a table doing the Chi Machine and have the Hothouse over your belly.
- The Chi Machine oscillates back and forth with your legs (just above your ankles) in the stirrup. Your whole body receives the gentle exercise which increase circulation and helps relax muscles.
YLEO RAINDROP- ESSENTIAL OIL THERAPY
- $94.95 One Session
- $179 2 Session Discount Package*
*2 Session Discount Packages do have some restrictions
including sessions must be completed within 60 days.
Open 7 Days a Week
- Weekday appointments between 8am-8pm.
- Weekend appointments between 8am-5pm.
- Appointment availability may vary.
- Clients may request free consultation with Rachel Dolan or Ruth Menard .
- Therapists consult with Rachel Dolan or Ruth Menard regarding client progress.
- Client consultations, however, are not required in order for clients to make appointments.
- Our Colon Hydrotherapy service is professional.
- Private Restrooms for Colonic therapy rooms in all our clinics.
- Therapy and private restroom areas are completely separated from reception area for your privacy.
- Our clinics are decorated in warm inviting colors and art intended to relax and calm.
- Clients may choose to listen to music.
- We offer essential oils to assist with the release and/or calm the nerves.
We Set the Standard for Hygiene
- Toilets and restrooms are sterilized after each client.
- Therapy tables, area, and equipment are sterilized after each client.
- Air purifiers are used to keep clinic hygienic and fresh smelling.
- Professional janitorial services clean our clinic suites.
- Therapists use exam gloves when handling any colonic equipment.
- Disposable tubing is used for each Colonic.
Our Therapists Operate the Colonic Device
- There are some colonic places that have you operate the colonic device. You are paying for a professional colonic and should expect the therapist to perform the colonic not yourself.
- Therapists gain their experience by performing colonics learning how people react to the process and viewing the matter expelled from the colon. With their expertise they are better able to discuss your concerns and provide valuable information for your health journey.
We Use “Closed System” Colonic Equipment
- We use disposable single use speculum inserts and tubing.
- The colonic device is FDA approved.
- A “closed system” colonic means the inserted tubing goes from you to the equipment without exposure to air or environment so that you may have “no odor, no fuss, no mess” and a more comfortable and successful colonic with the water flow doing most of the work. The closed system equipment has a pressure guage to help monitor the client’s reaction to the water flow. This information is used by the therapist to adjust the water flow for greater colonic success and client comfort. This equipment has self-regulated water pressure and temperature maximum levels and self-sterilization cleaning process. This system is Therapist operated and offers more assistance and expertise for the client.
- Some other businesses offer colonics using the “open system” colonic equipment. The colonic experience is similar to an enema in that all matter is flushed into a toilet like receptacle. This equipment often does not completely hydrate the entire colon and requires the client to “push” out a release feeling more cramping. There may be odor and the toilet-like opening must be cleaned by hand. The client is allowed to operate the equipment without a therapist and remain alone in the room.
Healing Insights, as an employer, requires Colonic Therapists and all employees to sign client confidentiality contracts.
At Healing Insights you know you are getting the best Colon Hydrotherapy service in the Twin Cities. Take a moment to Sign Up for Our Newsletter.