Healing Insights uses only FDA approved Colonic Equipment.
Colonics are a cleansing of the colon using constant flowing, purified water which then supports the gentle release of matter. They are much more comfortable and affective than laxatives, colon cleansing powders or pills. Enemas create stress as the person must push to release matter. Colonics are much more successful without the effort.
Did you know not all advertised Colonics use professional equipment? Some use inexpensive or home-made colonic devices that are “gravity fed” or “open water flow” systems that compromise comfort, success, and hygiene.
- Professional equipment has a “pressure gauge” informing the therapist of any change to pressure inside the body. She is able to know and adjust the water pressure following into the body to; a) ensure your comfort, b) release more matter, and c) with less stress and effort for the client.
- Professional Colonics use a “closed water flow” system, which means the water flows into and out of the body directly into the equipment plumbing through a disposable tubing. At no time does the water or the waste matter empty into an open receptacle and become exposed to the air compromising hygiene and exposure to bacteria. Therefore, no mess, no odor, no fuss.
- Professional equipment has a back-flow prevention device built into it. This means that flowing out from the Colonic equipment, under any circumstances, will not flow back into the equipment. At Healing Insights, we have followed city health codes for medical devices and have installed a separate RPZ unit for the water line. The RPZ would stop any pressure change, even a fire truck using a fire hydrant, from affecting the colonic hygiene.
- Also very important, professional equipment has a built in system for sterilizing and cleansing the equipment’s internal tubing and the plumbing itself. Again, ensuring the best possible hygiene for each client.
- The Therapist has the knowledge and experience and is the person who should be operating the equipment. Do-it-yourself Colonic sessions do not give you the benefit of a professional’s knowledge and experience During the session, the therapist will talk about the body, how digestion works, explain the detoxing process and what you might expect. The Therapist answers your questions and provides information about your Colonic that you may learn more to better help yourself.
Have the Colonic experience you deserve.
For more information or appointments please call our office.