Before a Colonic
- Please do not eat or drink for 1 1/2 (one and one half) hours prior to a session. It is more comfortable if your stomach is not busy digesting a meal or you don’t have to interrupt your session to release your bladder. After your Colonic you may eat and drink right away if you desire.
- You may exercise, and do any of your normal activities.
- Fasting is not necessary. Your Colonic will be successful without any additional effort on your part.
- Once you start the Colonic process, our therapists will discuss any other pre-Colonic ideas you might have that you’d like to try.
- Healing Insights provides devices, for your use, that are known to enhance the success of the Colonic such as: The Far Infra-red Ray Hothouse (or Dome) and the Electric Reflex Energizer.
After a Colonic
Most people visit the restroom before leaving the premises. The Colonic is supposed to moisten and soften the intestinal matter and, so occasionally although rarely, a person might have the urge to go again within the next couple hours. Since the Colonic helps to remove the matter, there usually isn’t any further need to eliminate. Normal activities can resume.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss them with you. We are the Colonic experts and have the knowledge to help you have a successful and comfortable experience.
Your therapist will discuss your personal life stlye choices and how they might affect your success. Additional information is provided for those who want to do things at home to help the process such as omitting or adding certain foods to the diet, warm or cold compresses, herbs, teas, essential oils, exercises and more.
Healing Insights also provides a selection of books for more information.
At Healing Insights we care about your well-being.
For more information or appointments please call our office.